Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Pensive mood this morning....

Discussion in 'Twanger Central' started by NWinther, Jul 19, 2017.

1. NWinther

NWinther Tele-Holic

Jul 16, 2007
    Denmark Solbjerg.
    Well had my breakfast, fed the cat, spooked off one of her enemies from the other street...the many trials in a cats life....
    Heard some René Flemming, thought of my now long gone parents, looked at a few pictures.

Felt the loss gnawing in my heart...
    While I do have kids and a wife, and life is a good one, this is my lonely road of slowly vanishing memories....

The garden is waiting for trimming, so I thought why not use my old guitar to process this feel of slow dread of loneliness, it is as usual a good mate to have that old guitar, much better then a million words and pictures!

2. Alan L Cole

Alan L Cole Tele-Meister

May 23, 2017
    NY
    The backing synth supports this touching and reflective track beautifully. Nice passion in the soloing and touching narrative about life Niel's. Liked the outro. What is the old guitar!

3. ukepicker

ukepicker Tele-Holic

Oct 15, 2013
    East Texas
    Thanks for this, Niels. Me too.

4. NWinther

NWinther Tele-Holic

Jul 16, 2007
    Denmark Solbjerg.
    Ah the old guitar is my green Tele...

Attached Files:

Alan L Cole likes this.

5. Alan L Cole

Alan L Cole Tele-Meister

May 23, 2017
    NY
    Sweet!

NWinther likes this.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.