Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Pedaltrain Nano

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by cntry666, Jan 8, 2011.

1. JamesL

JamesL Tele-Meister

Oct 31, 2008
    Hamilton TX
    Looks good.....I like those little Dano pedals.....I had some that were cool.....gave them to my guitar playing son.....I miss them but he is having fun with'em.

2. Walkin Stiff

Walkin Stiff TDPRI Member

Mar 29, 2011
    Louisville
    Nano board with dc brick mounted

I use the nano for my rockabilly board. As you can see, I could probably fit 4 pedals on this board, but what else do you need for rockabilly other than slap-back and a boost for leads? Gotta love the simplicity!
    I had a dunlop dc brick left over from when i had upgraded my blues/rock board.
    The dc brick mounted pretty easily under the nano, and I used some extra velcro to hold the power supply/cables underneath so it slides smoothly into the carry case.
    I only mounted 2 screws on the dc brick and i used high-heat silicon where it touches the board to help secure it since I only used 2 screws. It's very stable though.
    I don't have any noise issues since there are only 3 pedals and no overdrive.
    The fuel tank would certainly be better if you want/need the independent lines, but
    I use a power-strip conditioner, and there is little if any noise from the pedals or the amp.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 4, 2011

3. averivera

averivera NEW MEMBER!

Jan 11, 2012
    El Salvador
    I got a Nano with 5 pedals :)

4. ebsmith1515

ebsmith1515 TDPRI Member

Oct 13, 2011
    Blacklick, OH
    Your amp won't fit on a nano. You at least need to get the mini

:)

5. studio1087

studio1087 Telefied Ad Free Member

May 10, 2003
    Near Milwaukee
    My two end pedals are hanging off by about 1/8" each. I use a OneSpot for power. Beefing up the rubber floor feet so that you can fit a real power supply underneath is very clever.

Mine.....

[​IMG]

Edit - Sorry.....I have a Mini - not a Nano. I'm a maroon. :rolleyes:

6. OuttaspaceMan

OuttaspaceMan Tele-Afflicted

Aug 26, 2008
    Rockwell
    4 on mine too and is powered with a one spot as well! =)

[​IMG]

It's my grab + go board, and I must admit it's been really getting addictive in using the nano!

7. MatthewDickin

MatthewDickin Tele-Afflicted

I've got four on mine too - had to turn the Amp 11 around to fit it on, but otherwise - with some short, right angled cables, it works a treat!

Fulltone Soul Bender>MXR Custom Badass '78 Distortion>Lovepedal Amp 11>Moollon Tremolo into a Dr Z Mini Z. It's my 'Rhythmeen' era ZZ Top soundalike board!

Attached Files:

8. smoss469

smoss469 Tele-Afflicted

Oct 12, 2007
    West Virginia
    [​IMG]

I got 4 without issues, curious to see the power supplies hiding underneath. Might need to invest in 1 of the smaller ones since they seem to fit. How are they mounting?

9. Snufkinoob

Snufkinoob Tele-Meister

May 23, 2011
    England
    I was thinking velcro?

I'm surprised T-Rex power supply's fit snugly under PT nano's, and presumably mini's. All the more reason not to up-size and traumatize my wallet over effects I don't really need.

10. Frodebro

Frodebro Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

Aug 17, 2012
    Seattle
    Heh, I just picked up a Junior today simply because I had some extra space on the PT2 and kept swapping things in and out. So I gathered up the pedals that I actually used, did some quick mental math, and the Junior is perfect. No more space, no need to buy more pedals!

11. Sune Andersson

Sune Andersson Tele-Meister

Jul 27, 2011
    Lund, Sweden
    Got to show my son's Pedalboard Nano.
    Equipped with TCE Corona Chorus, TCE Flashback Delay, Moodysound Fuzz, BYOC Overdrive II and a T-Rex Fuel Tank Chameleon.
    We hade to change the rubber feet to raise it 1 cm to make room for the Fuel Tank. He had a big Pedalboard but he didn't take it with him because it was too heavy. He seems to like this one.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. Spaceboy

Spaceboy Tele-Afflicted

Jan 24, 2011
    Tennessee
    I use a Nano... at the moment I've got 6 or 7 pedals on there. It changes fairly regularly and is about to undergo another makeover.

13. JesterR

JesterR Tele-Afflicted

Jul 8, 2009
    Russia, St.-Petersburg

14. Spaceboy

Spaceboy Tele-Afflicted

Jan 24, 2011
    Tennessee
    ^ I'd love to see more of that tele :)

15. JesterR

JesterR Tele-Afflicted

Jul 8, 2009
    Russia, St.-Petersburg
    [​IMG]

16. Jimmy Dean

Jimmy Dean Tele-Afflicted

I love Pedaltrain Nano's, perfect solution for a grab & go board. I like being limited to using only 4 pedals. I have 2 Nanos, one for electric & one for acoustic.

Attached Files:

17. Sideways Jaye

Sideways Jaye Tele-Meister

Sep 10, 2013
    Charlottesville, VA
    Nothing is hanging off the edges of my Nano, and, as you can see, there is plenty of room. I like to use zip ties to secure the end pedals and cinch up the excess cordage. I power mine with a one spot. I've never felt the need for a power supply. The Zoom is a tuner and a trem/chorus/flange/auto-wah/etc - in other words, all those things you only use once or twice a night.

Attached Files:

18. iheartreverb

iheartreverb Tele-Meister

Sep 30, 2012
    Glasgow
    Just what I need! Can you tell us where you got those feet?

19. Sune Andersson

Sune Andersson Tele-Meister

Jul 27, 2011
    Lund, Sweden
    Local store... it is door stops...

20. BigDaddyLH

BigDaddyLH Telefied Ad Free Member

I asked for a Mini for my birthday, but what I got was the Junior -- now I need more pedals to fill it!

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.