Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Pedal you have that no one here has......

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by telefunken, Aug 17, 2013.

1. k tone

k tone Tele-Afflicted

Feb 29, 2008
    Canada
    Unfortunately no.

2. SngleCoil

SngleCoil Tele-Meister

Apr 13, 2010
    Charlotte, NC
    Wow, wrathfuldeity! Anybody ever tell you you look and play a lot like Carl Verheyen :lol:

3. Biz Prof

Biz Prof Tele-Meister

Jan 26, 2009
    Lillington, NC
    Always was curious about that unit. How would you describe it?

4. Marshallfender

Marshallfender Tele-Meister

Mar 28, 2011
    Ct
    Those things got more knobs than my whole rig!! lol

5. Marshallfender

Marshallfender Tele-Meister

Mar 28, 2011
    Ct
    This works

Attached Files:

6. Romanoaks

Romanoaks TDPRI Member

May 26, 2013
    Texas
    I've got a digital metalizer. Love that awkward little SOB.

7. tele salivas

tele salivas Poster Extraordinaire

Sep 5, 2008
    Tulsa
    MY favorite wah pedal. It's got one of the funkiest sounds and it really gives a good scream. Diverse , loud, built like a tank. Lasted me 10 years from the back of the van.

8. Otis Funkmeyer

Otis Funkmeyer Tele-Holic

Jun 24, 2012
    Garfield NJ
    Just looked into this, supposedly it can also be used as an expression pedal. Is that true?

9. Manolete

Manolete Friend of Leo's

Feb 19, 2011
    Here
    It talks about 'Control Voltage' on the side, which sounds like synth speak. Is that the power cable input on the side?

10. soulgeezer

soulgeezer Poster Extraordinaire

Nov 5, 2006
    Sinatra's World
    DOD Flanger 670. Others might have this one, but these days it's pretty rare. So, I'm guessing I'm the only person in this thread to regularly use one. (And, mine's been modified to true bypass, so I'm sure no one else has one like this!)

Lumpy's Tone Shop Treble Booster. Tommy Castellucci built it, there's only one, and I've got it. GREAT pedal to use in front of an EL84 amp!

11. waparker4

waparker4 Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

Nov 9, 2011
    Philadelphia, PA
    I bet nobody here has one of these, but you easily could because they sell on eBay

[​IMG]

It sounds pretty cool, too

12. TheRumRunner

TheRumRunner Tele-Afflicted

I know there are others out there, but these two certainly are not common...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DW

13. TheRumRunner

TheRumRunner Tele-Afflicted

I'll bet NO-ONE has one of these (either do I - lol) Possibly the first effect...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DW

14. Lowbassnotes

Lowbassnotes Friend of Leo's

Feb 7, 2012
    Pacific Rim USA
    ^^^Dearmond Trem Control...........cool beans, talk about vintage. Be hard to come up with something more vintage than that.

15. Manolete

Manolete Friend of Leo's

Feb 19, 2011
    Here
    Is that the electro-mechanical tremolo that puts your guitar signal through a can of (supposedly carcinogenic) fluid, and it splashes up against a contact to make the tremolo effect? I saw a demo of one on Youtube once.

16. Daddy Hojo

Daddy Hojo Tele-Afflicted

Feb 25, 2011
    Kentucky
    I've thought about trying to make one of these, but it seems kinda complicated even though it is very simple.

17. Lowbassnotes

Lowbassnotes Friend of Leo's

Feb 7, 2012
    Pacific Rim USA

Huh, on that note somebody has to have one of the old Tel-Ray oil can delays. always wanted to hear what one sounded like.

18. Slowpoke

Slowpoke Tele-Holic

Dec 3, 2011
    Mandurah. West Australia
    I have an old Boss Spectrum pedal. The Spectrum control when turned from left to right gives you all the sounds that a Wah pedal does, so if you like a particular sound it'll stay there. A thing that I found difficult to do with a conventional Wah/Vol pedal. I bought this one 2nd hand back in the late 80's and I believe they're not made anymore. A good pedal, especially for lead..S:lol:

Attached Files:

19. aunchaki

aunchaki Friend of Leo's

Mar 12, 2006
    Central New York
    I don't have anything truly esoteric, but my rarest pedal is a HAO Rust Driver. Here's a generic pic:

[​IMG]

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.