Pedal PCB is Awesome!

Discussion in 'Burnt Fingers DIY Effects' started by cacophony, May 21, 2018.

1. BayouTele

BayouTele TDPRI Member

I’ll have to check that paper out and give lacquer a shot. Thanks for the info! Hopefully I can get results similar to yours!

zippofan likes this.
  2. zippofan

zippofan Tele-Holic

They never come out perfect, always some little bubbles here and there, or dog fur, since the 'man cave' is an unfinished concrete basement, but good enough for my purposes. Our cheap ink jet printer sometimes leaves weird lines in them too which is why I don't do a lot of reverse black on clear decals, but they look cool and I'll be doing another this year on a chrome powder coat enclosure from Small Bear.

I only clear the tops of the boxes now since I have been getting the powder coat boxes. The ones I paint I clear all the sides too, but that takes more time and lacquer. I have a couple more Testors colors I want to try, but for the most part I'm going to pay the extra couple bucks for Mammoth or PedalParts Plus coated enclosures. So much easier!

3. BayouTele

BayouTele TDPRI Member

Very cool! What font are you using on that Red Rooster?

4. zippofan

zippofan Tele-Holic

It's called Nocker. I found it on a font site, probably dafont. Pretty close match I think.

BayouTele likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.