Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Pawn shop score- San Antonio

Discussion in 'Squier Tele Forum' started by 68Telebass, Jul 22, 2017.

1. 68Telebass

68Telebass Tele-Afflicted

Aug 2, 2014
    Northern Arizona
    Found ourselves in Texas grabbing two grandkids for a two week visit. Hmmm- need some "beater" guitars to have laying around in case they get musically inclined....
    I'm gassing for the surf green bullet Tele...
    Went to the GC- none in stock! And nothing close...
    That's when the wife (a lefty) and I found these two in a Cash America pawn shop! View attachment 441519
    A hard tail bullet Strat in Olympic White (the only nice Olympic I've seen on a Squire- most trend to too white/arctic for me..) and...
    A Fender lefty CD-100 acoustic in great shape!
    Was able to bundle the both with (nice) gig bags and a couple of Big Red sodas for $160 flat. Sweet!
    Bullet strat ok- intonation way off and bridge missing two of five screws but for $50 who cares? I'll take care of that myself.
    Fender lefty is great- wife really likes it and she sounds great with it View attachment 441523 View attachment 441524 View attachment 441525
    Oh- and the Texas Pride BBQ and Lone Star beer were great as well
    (Sorry- just threw this on Telecaster forum in error... tee hee)

TheOneTrueSID likes this.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.