Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Parts casters

Discussion in 'Other T-Types and Partscasters' started by ronchase, Mar 4, 2013.

1. ronchase

ronchase TDPRI Member

Jan 11, 2012
    He blue one had a very bad relic job and could have just as easily made it to the garbage can it has 2 duncan style P-90's and a strat type neck with MIM tuners, the brown burst got a tele replacement neck and it is a good one, I have Grover pegs on it, the tele body was from a good copy and has 2 Floyd Rose pickups and greasygroove pickguard, the neck pictured ison the brown tele, I am loving These 2 teles

Attached Files:

2. Rod Parsons

Rod Parsons Friend of Leo's

Sep 26, 2009
    Winchester, Va.

3. ronchase

ronchase TDPRI Member

Jan 11, 2012
    Got thrown off line here is the pic

Attached Files:

4. Sasz

Sasz Tele-Meister

Jan 13, 2007
    UK
    Nice!
    I especially like the blue one - don't think I've seen that colour on that style of tele before.

5. ronchase

ronchase TDPRI Member

Jan 11, 2012
    I painted it blue, it was black and had a terrible relic job with sandpaper and screwdriver gouging, I went blue because it is easy to apply and I went satin finish because it hides imperfections,I don't mind relic'd guitars but it is an art, I changed the pickguard on the brown tele to black, having trouble posting pictures now but will try later

6. ronchase

ronchase TDPRI Member

Jan 11, 2012
    Black guard I thought the nebula guard was to loud for this guitar so I painted the white guard black

Attached Files:

7. wired to go

wired to go Tele-Meister

Aug 22, 2010
    Bridgeport,NY
    gfs-guitars.jpg

The two on the right are my partscasters. The on on the left is a modded Standard.

8. ronchase

ronchase TDPRI Member

Jan 11, 2012
    I like all 3 of them, I suffer from a terrible affliction, too many is never enough

9. chippertheripper

chippertheripper Friend of Leo's

Dec 26, 2010
    Fhvn ma
    I'd shred the bejeezus outta that blue p90 jobby.

10. ronchase

ronchase TDPRI Member

Jan 11, 2012
    The P-90s were a nice change from the usual Gibson Fender style pickups

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.