Let's be honest, being unemployed sucks. It does give me the opportunity to do some project work of my own. Working on the guitar for my stepodaughter gave me an idea to use the basic design yet again, with some modifications. The standard double cut horns, a Rickenbacker style neck pocket and a Tele bottom for the guitar. Since a couple of weeks i've been following bass lessons, so.... It will be a bass guitar. I have a nice piece of Padouk which i've only used for a heart shaped small box so far. It felt good to use this for my project. Until this moment i just used a scroll saw, a handheld belt sander and sanding paper. For the finish i´m planning to use a UV resistant clear lacquer. Sadly this project is now on hold due to a lack of parts.