Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

One pick-up guitars???

Discussion in 'Other Guitars, other instruments' started by Little Ricky, Aug 21, 2010.

1. steff

steff TDPRI Member

Oct 7, 2015
    Fredericia
    The SG Junior have never been in the shops in Denmark. People would probably buy them if they where advertised in the facebook group "Danske Guitarister" = Danish Guitarists. Monday i will receive my Epiphone EB-0 SG Bass Short scale. And no i do not need more than the jack and the pup. i have a five band eq. I call it my left hand ;)

2. Asmith

Asmith Friend of Leo's Ad Free Member

Nov 27, 2014
    Morley, England
    I have two that I own, one I built and one is a tele with the neck pickup ripped out so now an esquire. the tele has a 5 way strat switch for serious tonal diversity, no tone/tone/tone with basscut/tone with cocked wah/cocked wah no tone. The one I built is made up of spare parts I had lying around, humbucker, neck, volume pot, output jack and a 2 planks of wood glued together for the body resembles a cricket bat will post the mandatory photos soon. By the way I'd choose my esquire.

3. steff

steff TDPRI Member

Oct 7, 2015
    Fredericia
    Sollophonic: This is a work of art and simplicity that i like to do with my own instruments. I do not use pots, but i solder a capacitor to modd the tone a little. One solution to modd the tone could be a two way switch for full blast in one position and treble bleed in the other position.

4. wildschwein

wildschwein Tele-Afflicted

I'd go for the G&L Solamente:

[​IMG]

5. Zepfan

Zepfan Friend of Leo's

Nov 30, 2013
    Horn Lake, MS
    Tis was mine from the 80's and 90's. Cheap Arbor with a Kahler Tremolo and a EMG 85 pup with Volume only.

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      25.7 KB
      Views:

6. Zuzax

Zuzax Tele-Holic

Sep 1, 2011
    Texas
    My Fender Esquire Custom GT is a go-to guitar. Solid mahogany set-neck with a carved top.

[​IMG]

My home-built that has become known as King Kool (after the name of the headstock set-piece) is a lot of fun too.

[​IMG]

7. dog fart

dog fart Friend of Leo's

Dec 16, 2009
    North Carolina
    I need to update my pictures. I gave the Pro II to an old friend who served some time in Iraq and needed a guitar to work some things out. I know people love to hate PRS, BUT I find nothing but love when it comes to my my SE ONE!

Attached Files:

8. Just Dropped In

Just Dropped In TDPRI Member

Sep 12, 2015
    USA
    My modded Hondo Guitarlin copy, GFS Surf 90 and string-thru-back Strat bridge. Wired straight, all switches bypassed. Solid, non-masonite body.

[​IMG]

9. spellcaster

spellcaster Tele-Meister

Sep 8, 2009
    Duncan, B.C.
    There are three in my stable at the moment.

My 59 Esquire partscaster I built last year.....

[​IMG]

My Duosonic hotrod build, still semi-finished after several years, lol.....

[​IMG]

And, my 65 Zenon, my first guitar when I learned to play....

[​IMG]

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.