Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Official 2018 NFL thread!

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Brad Pittiful, Sep 2, 2018.

1. Brad Pittiful

Brad Pittiful Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

Dec 22, 2008
    Philly Burbs
    we are just about 4 days from the start of the new NFL season with the falcons playing the eagles

let the games begin!

Mjark, chemobrain and dan1952 like this.
  2. Nickadermis

Nickadermis Friend of Leo's

Dec 18, 2016
    Camden Point, MO
    I’m a Chiefs fan. So in the interest of preserving my mental well being, I will likely not watch any football again this year. I’ve missed the last ten years and my friends still insist on telling me the scores the next day :(

Nice thing about though is that I can wear my Chiefs jacket in any city in the country (except Denver) and I don’t offend anyone :)

william tele, Stubee and dan1952 like this.
  3. TheGoodTexan

TheGoodTexan Doctor of Teleocity

Apr 28, 2003
    Nashville, TN
    I’m ready to watch my Cowboys shoot themselves in the foot again!

4. Toto'sDad

Toto'sDad Telefied Ad Free Member

Jun 21, 2011
    Bakersfield
    Look on the positive side, they have achieved an excellent record doing just that.

5. voodooblues

voodooblues Friend of Leo's

Sep 12, 2012
    Berwyn, Il
    Bears fan here. Hoping for some improvement, they're definitely not sitting on their hands with the moves they've made including getting Khalil Mack. I could see maybe a third place finish in the division.

6. dan1952

dan1952 Friend of Leo's

Jun 24, 2004
    Anderson, IN
    Colts fan here. We'll see if Andrew Luck can play a whole season without being injured...

7. kelnet

kelnet Telefied Ad Free Member

Apr 17, 2008
    Port Moody, BC
    There's something about Andrew Luck's demeanor that makes it hard to take him seriously as a football player. He often reminds me more of a Youth Pastor at an evangelical church than the leader of an NFL offense.
    [​IMG]

LocoTex and dan1952 like this.
  8. dan1952

dan1952 Friend of Leo's

Jun 24, 2004
    Anderson, IN
    He doesn't seem to have any killer instinct, does he? But he is a nice guy...

9. tery

tery Poster Extraordinaire

Sep 21, 2012
    Tennessee
  10. Flaneur

Flaneur Friend of Leo's

May 24, 2010
    Scotland
    You'll all know this guy, soon.....

AR-180829824.jpg&maxh=400&maxw=667.jpg

Gene O. likes this.
  11. TheGoodTexan

TheGoodTexan Doctor of Teleocity

Apr 28, 2003
    Nashville, TN
    I’ll take that as a compliment! :D

Nickadermis likes this.
  12. DaddyG

DaddyG Tele-Meister

Oct 25, 2012
    Norton, Ohio
    This year I feel that I might finally be over football ( Pro, College, and even High school ). It's a good new direction for me as I will find other ways to use my time. These people ( the players and owners ) are no longer interesting to me as their behavior and egos have gone over the top. Every year a larger number of them show how stupid they really are.

Les H, GFrank and tery like this.
  13. Stubee

Stubee Poster Extraordinaire

Jan 22, 2007
    Mid-Michigan
    It’s gonna be a tough start for me. The organizer of our KOTH pool and the guy I made small wagers with every week all season long, an old friend nicknamed ‘Lo’, passed away in May. He kept his illness a secret from everybody (he lived in another state) and it was a big blow to learn that one of my closest confidantes was no longer here. Lo was the guy that really got me into appreciating football again, so I’ve gotta pick myself up a bit to get into it.

But I will. The Lions are our local team and I wish them well, but I follow a bunch of teams and will get another small wager thing going to keep things interesting.

Right now we have weekly JV games where my grandson is a starter LB, WR, special teams guy and plays almost every down. So I’ve been watching some pretty good football already, as his team was undefeated last year and are hammering their opposition so far this season. I do love the game. IMG_8604.JPG

tery likes this.
  14. dented

dented Poster Extraordinaire Platinum Supporter

Apr 17, 2006
    Back at the Beach
    I watch my high school team #1 in the country this week. I watch my college team Syracuse University. That gives me enough FB to watch.

15. chemobrain

chemobrain Friend of Leo's Ad Free Member

Nov 5, 2016
    oakland ca.
    the treasonous S.,F. 49ers have moved , after decades and decades of fan loyalty.
    I put the Al Davis curse on them hisssssss

schmee likes this.
  16. kelnet

kelnet Telefied Ad Free Member

Apr 17, 2008
    Port Moody, BC
    Where did they move to?

chemobrain and william tele like this.
  17. william tele

william tele Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

Nov 7, 2009
    Kansas City, MO
    ??? I must have missed it. Another team in that area was supposed to move...

18. chemobrain

chemobrain Friend of Leo's Ad Free Member

Nov 5, 2016
    oakland ca.
    cucamonga, berdo, death valley helmand province, Dai Chopan :) دایچوپان‎) new belize, south crock, the suburbs of the flaming pit, well and good out of my sight, but not far enough away!

Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, California, located 45 miles (72 km) southeast of San Francisco in the heart of Silicon Valley.
    a pox on the draft choices,

Skamania likes this.
  19. Dixon in Korea

Dixon in Korea Tele-Meister

Feb 17, 2018
    Busan, South Korea
    I’m interested to see what the Tennessee Titans can do under a coaching philosophy from this century.

broadcaster likes this.
  20. MrCairo46

MrCairo46 Friend of Leo's

The Ravens look strong, fast and focused. Their defense seems happy with a new coach who allows coverage changes called from the field. An entire new WR core and some exciting play so far from some talented Tight ends. Joe Flacco seems healthy and With Lamar Jackson waiting in the wings to step in at QB, the future looks bright.
    My youngest daughter plans to attend training camp next with a sign reading :” Just a girl trying to become Lamar Jackson’s Trophy wife” it’s good to know she has goals.

Bassman8 likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.