Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

NTD

Discussion in 'The DIY Tool Shed' started by raito, Dec 30, 2017.

1. raito

raito Friend of Leo's Silver Supporter

Nov 22, 2010
    Madison, WI
    Not much, but I got this driver for the holiday.
    [​IMG]
    And I've already used it on a home project. For some things, a drill is a bit much.

LPTyler likes this.

2. LeftFinger

LeftFinger Tele-Afflicted

Aug 16, 2015
    Saskatchewan
    Nice set very handy tools

3. eallen

eallen Tele-Meister

The cordless impacts will drive a screw a drill only dreams about. They have also become a continual staple of the mechanic community. Great score.

4. Davecam48

Davecam48 Friend of Leo's Gold Supporter

Dec 31, 2009
    Queensland Australia
    I got a new battery operated drill about 2 weeks ago to replace an old one about 4-5 Y.O. which has done a ship load of work, but had to repack the 18V battery packs about 2 years ago and one failed again about 3 weeks ago. When I repacked them previously the cost of the tagged D cells amounted to about $40 Aud for both packs (30 cells) Today they want $5.50 for one cell which makes a grand total of $165 to repack both. :eek:

I bought a new drill with two battery packs for $65.00 on E-Bay................Go figure............so far seems to be doing as good as previous unit.

DC

5. 3-Chord-Genius

3-Chord-Genius Friend of Leo's

Apr 3, 2015
    Winchester, VA
    I sometimes hear guys busting on DeWalt, but I swear I've seen more of those yellow drills on job sites in any other drill.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.