Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

NPD x2, OCD/Carbon Copy

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by TimothyC, Sep 28, 2017.

1. TimothyC

TimothyC Tele-Holic

May 12, 2016
    California
    I know theyre nothing special, and this is probably my 3rd carbon copy so no surprises that it works great and sounds good. I really am blown away by the OCD. I needed something with more gain than my WH saucy box, and 2 fuzz pedals on the same board was a bit much for now. I needed the OCD because my number one amp is in need of service (Orange rocker 30, volume pot goes in and out) so the DRRI is my backup for now and need gain for my punk band. Im really surprised, I guess I understand the hype now. Its a relatively cheap and great sounding pedal that might make my DRRI my main amp (it actually fits in my car without putting seats down, much thinner than the orange).

20170928_152637.jpg

RetroTeleRod likes this.

2. 985plowboy

985plowboy Tele-Afflicted

Feb 5, 2012
    South Louisiana
    I also have both. I also like both. Hard to go wrong. Solid gear purchase.

3. Obsessed

Obsessed Doctor of Teleocity Silver Supporter

Nov 21, 2012
    Montana
    Two of just a handful of very highly regarded pedals on this forum. You can't go wrong with those. Congrats and enjoy.

4. tonyv77

tonyv77 Tele-Meister

Mar 24, 2009
    New Brunswick, Canada
    Nice board. Someday I'll have a board that size, someday......

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.