Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

NPD TC Electronic Flashback Triple Delay

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by Southpaw Tele, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Southpaw Tele

Southpaw Tele Tele-Afflicted

Jun 30, 2008
    The Golden State
    Just got it and already love it! Pros: 3 delay engines, series and parallel options, great sounding delays and Toneprint. Cons: no warping when changing delay rate and no self oscillation.

It has a huge footprint, but I have a lot of room on my Pedaltrain Classic 2, so no problem there.

I really like being able to stack delays and I like gazillion subdivisions options.

2. rburd2

rburd2 Tele-Afflicted

Sep 13, 2016
    Georgia, US

3. Southpaw Tele

Jun 30, 2008
    The Golden State
    I'll get on it this weekend.

4. rburd2

rburd2 Tele-Afflicted

Sep 13, 2016
    Georgia, US
    Thank you! I keep waffling on it and saying "My delay can do that!" Truth is, it probably can, but I can't dial 3 or 4 sounds in that fast!

5. Lies&Distortion

Lies&Distortion Tele-Meister

May 27, 2014
    SE Michigan
    Yeah, is a giant box but really only 2 pedals wide if you have side mounted in/out jacks.

I like mixing up what I have on the preset buttons when I get bored. But usually I keep same 3 basic settings.

Southpaw Tele likes this.

6. Southpaw Tele

Jun 30, 2008
    The Golden State
    Okay, this weekend was really busy with yard work and "Church in the Park," our annual outdoor service at a local park. I'll get on some sound samples. In the meantime, Mike Hermans does a great job of showing what this thing can do on YouTube. I got a lot of compliments on the slap back sound I was getting yesterday at the park for "I'll Fly Away" and "This Little Light." I also did the intro for "Run Like Hell" during the sound check.

7. Southpaw Tele

Jun 30, 2008
    The Golden State
    Still enjoying this pedal. The Toneprint from Andy at Pro Guitar Shop that models an Echoplex is a personal fave now. I miss the warping sounds when adjusting time, but I never actually NEED it in a church setting.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.