Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

NPD - fine finding older gems.

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by BWNadeau, Oct 5, 2017.

1. BWNadeau

BWNadeau Tele-Afflicted

Feb 2, 2011
    Lachute, Canada
    I got a chance to pick up an original version Hermida Reverb box last night for a pretty sweet price. The condition is pretty much mint, and it sounds amazing! I've recently switched over to Tweed style amps (for the life of me, I don't understand why I didn't go that route years ago), and it's really promoting a minimalist approach for effects. I plugged the Hermida in to test last night, and it seems to be a great combination of a hall and spring reverb - it has a cavernous low, with the spring highs - pretty interesting. I seem to found a sweet spot around 11 o:clock on the dial. It plays well with some slapback over it as well. I'm pretty pleased, and may be picking up a V1 Supa Trem to toss on the board with it.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2017

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.