Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Nova Delay / C. Martin Power Pro 2 issue

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by therealfindo, Nov 3, 2016.

1. therealfindo

therealfindo Tele-Holic

Jun 26, 2012
    Germany
    For many months my TC Elec. Nova Delay has played nicely with the Carl Martin Power Pro 2 supply unit (it has an option to have one output at the requisite 12v 300mA) but lately after about a half hour of playing, sometimes less, the delay just seems to lose power and turn off. When I use the TC. Elec power supply adapter there's no problem, which makes me think the issue lies with the output of the Power Pro supply.. It's less than a year old, so if there's a problem I want to get it dealt with under warranty.

How do I go about measuring the amperage output? I measured the DC voltage, and it's at 12v, but I can't seem to figure out how to measure the current (and yes, I've googled it - they all seem to be about measuring current draw of circuits).

Any thoughts?

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.