Nocaster Identify?

Discussion in 'Telecaster Discussion Forum' started by ChuckHorton, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Tuxedo Poly

Tuxedo Poly Tele-Afflicted

The body part number is the one stamped in the neck pocket. It's faint due in part to the slightly raised ash grain but to me reads 76764890.
    The bar code sticker on the neck is not the part number but more likely a tracking code used in the factory.

2. uriah1

uriah1 Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

Looks better than road worns I have seen. Whoever reliced it did a fine job.

Greggorios likes this.
  3. OldDude2

OldDude2 Tele-Meister

I would personally walk it's got more drama going on than most pawn shop queens.

4. archetype

archetype Fiend of Leo's Silver Supporter

It's from the first run of Road Worn Tele's, back when they were a bit over the top. The biggest chip out of the wood at the tail edge of the body is the tell for these: it's identical on every body. This body and hardware has had some 'help' in becoming more aged than it originally was.

ChuckHorton and Greggorios like this.
  5. Funk In A

Funk In A TDPRI Member

It’s not a valuable guitar, only you can determine if it’s a good guitar or makes you happy. If it’s a road worn tele then it’s worth the going rate of a used road worn tele. I guarantee the owner has more money than that in it, but it doesn’t matter. If it plays good and is resonant you can always change pickups.

6. hockey guy

hockey guy Tele-Meister

Love that Tele! That's way too cool.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.