Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

NGD USA Legacy HB

Discussion in 'Other Guitars, other instruments' started by 8barlouie, Sep 29, 2017.

1. 8barlouie

8barlouie Friend of Leo's Silver Supporter

May 9, 2015
    Seekonk, MA
    1506734168078.jpg

Just got this. Nothing fancy, but she does play. Tone is definitely a step above my tribute. Playability is unreal. I would say nipping at Suhr's heels. The Seymour Duncan JB is perfectly matched. Tone is more growly than a typical Strat.
    Don't know what happened to the picture orientation. Sorry

2. brookdalebill

brookdalebill Telefied Ad Free Member

Nov 15, 2009
    Austin, Tx
    Nice, business-like guitar!

8barlouie likes this.

3. 8barlouie

May 9, 2015
    Seekonk, MA
    That's a very good way to put it. She was made to be played. Wow. That's got a nice ring to it doesn't it? Made to be played. Anybody else own that?

Seriously though, she does show signs of being well favored. That's actually a plus in my philosophy.

FenderGyrl likes this.

4. 8barlouie

May 9, 2015
    Seekonk, MA
    3592.jpeg 3594.jpeg 3595.jpeg 3596.jpeg 3592.jpeg 3594.jpeg 3595.jpeg 3596.jpeg
    Here's a few more proper.

Crawldaddy likes this.

5. FenderGyrl

FenderGyrl Friend of Leo's Ad Free Member

Jul 22, 2012
    Wisconsin
    Man, that is nice.

G&L's are great guitars. The "Growl" just leaps out from the pictures. Nice...

Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
    8barlouie likes this.

6. 8barlouie

May 9, 2015
    Seekonk, MA
    Thanks @FenderGyrl, your vibe meter is well calibrated.

I just differently bought a Legacy Tribute, and it's nice. The Tributes I've played have all been great guitars and excellent value. It's hard to imagine improving on it that much. But then I get this and I realize ok, so that's where the money goes.

FenderGyrl likes this.

7. SamIV

SamIV Tele-Meister

May 14, 2011
    South Louisiana
    Nice looking guitar. G&l USA makes a great product. My brother has two of these. I really like the new singles they put in these that replaced the Seymour Duncan's that these replaced and the Duncan's are not too shabby.

8barlouie likes this.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.