Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

NGD Obey Tele

Discussion in 'Squier Tele Forum' started by ricardo1912, Jul 3, 2018.

1. ricardo1912

ricardo1912 Tele-Afflicted

Jul 26, 2011
    Kent, UK
    Just got this via the 'bay after it was listed to end at an odd time. I'd never seen one before and wasn't really sure what to expect. It turned up looking rather neglected as the seller had bought it for his son, who gave up on being a guitarist and left it gathering dust.

After a clean, new strings and a set up it's rather nice. The graphics are a lot of fun and underneath it's a Squier Standard with no fret wear, decent action and a nice feel. I didn't pay lots for it and was half thinking that if I didn't like it I could flip it. As soon as I opened it my other half took one look and told me it was too nice to sell. I think I agree.

obey tele 2.jpg

bgmacaw, Ricky D., Tobias and 2 others like this.
  2. nicod98

nicod98 Tele-Holic

Jul 7, 2014
    Belgium
    Congratulations... and congratulations with your other half too.... such a smart remark... and in favour of keeping a guitar!

3. mimmo

mimmo Friend of Leo's

Mar 18, 2010
    Paris France - Rome Italy
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.