Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

NFL 2017

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by SolidSteak, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Grux

Grux Tele-Holic

Jan 10, 2017
    Clarksville, TN
    Buc's gonna win the NFC South and go deep into the playoffs, everybody as always are on the "Falcons are the team to beat" BS and the Bucs usually split with them every year. They would've won the divison last year if we'd had a kicker that could hit the broad side of a barn but I digress...... The Falcons are always overrated EVERY year! They ain't going to win no superbowls anytime soon (sorry falcon's fans).

2. AndreDanican

AndreDanican Tele-Holic

Feb 5, 2014
    Montreal
    Re: Steelers, defence is good enough, Brown and Bell are fantastic, Roethlisberger is in decline in my opinion and isn't good enough to take them any farther than Flacco can take the Ravens.

dr_tom likes this.

3. Preacher

Preacher Tele-Afflicted

Apr 17, 2007
    Big D
    William, man you are harsh on the Chefs... They manhandled the Pats and looked really good against Philly which I think will surprise some people in the NFC. Your new RB is a beast, and Smith continues to game manage. With Berry back in the secondary I felt they were a contender for the West Crown. Without him it gets a little harder but they are still really good, and Kelce is a match up nightmare, albeit a knucklehead sometimes.
    Chief up my friend, your team is in good hands and on their way up, and this is coming from a Bronco fan!

william tele likes this.

4. voodooblues

voodooblues Friend of Leo's

Sep 12, 2012
    Berwyn, Il
    Plenty of reason for optimism in TB, although the Falcons did come close to winning it all last year. I don't think the Falcons will get back this year but they have NFC bragging rights until someone else does.

Grux likes this.

5. crossroader

crossroader Tele-Afflicted

Sep 24, 2004
    Endicott, NY
    I wish.
    Except the Giants never do that sort of thing. Ownership will more likely force us Giants fans to suffer through this mess for the entire season.

But if it keeps up it won't matter, since I won't be watching them by week 4. :(

AndreDanican likes this.

6. AndreDanican

AndreDanican Tele-Holic

Feb 5, 2014
    Montreal
    I'm a giants fan, too. Sad start to the season. They suck.

Stringbanger likes this.

7. Stringbanger

Stringbanger Doctor of Teleocity

Jan 18, 2013
    West O' Philly, PA
    Most of the prognosticators are picking KC. They look good on paper. Don't discount the Vikings, Raiders, Titans, Packers, Patriots, Seahawks, or Steelers.

My team, (yes, I'm the owner :D), the Eagles, are a long shot, again.

AndreDanican and william tele like this.

8. jannodude

jannodude Tele-Meister

Aug 10, 2016
    SF Bay Area/California
    My $0.02 for week 2:

My Niners looked decent though they're 0-2. I think our offense will come to play within the next few games.

Raiders is looking pretty solid

Falcons looked the strongest.

KC is playing pretty well!

9. kelnet

kelnet Telefied Ad Free Member

Apr 17, 2008
    Port Moody, BC

10. AndreDanican

AndreDanican Tele-Holic

Feb 5, 2014
    Montreal
    Huh? Does that last part say what I think it says?

11. SolidSteak

SolidSteak Tele-Afflicted

Apr 27, 2016
    USA

12. Sparky2

Sparky2 Tele-Meister

Apr 15, 2017
    Harvest, Alabama
    In the current standings, my Dolphins are ranked at the top of their Division.

For the first and (most likely) last time ever this season.
    :(

13. Brad Pittiful

Brad Pittiful Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

Dec 22, 2008
    Philly Burbs
    wow what an ending to the eagles game! 61 yd FG to win it...eagles franchise record and 7th longest kick in nfl history.

but the game shouldnt have come to this...eagles dominated the game...but they couldnt put it away when they should have...oh and one series where it was 4th and 8 and head coach doug pederson went for it...uh why...i think they should have punted

the very weak secondary dictated they play soft...good thing they didnt play the PATS...they thrived on the underneath stuff

xStonr likes this.

14. xStonr

xStonr Friend of Leo's Silver Supporter

Jun 26, 2005
    W. Palm Beach
    Another great win the Eagles/Giants rivalry. We didn't play great but as you know, a win is a win. Especially a divisional win! It's a good day.

15. SolidSteak

SolidSteak Tele-Afflicted

Apr 27, 2016
    USA
    As per usual, the Steelers managed to play down to the competition and lose. No disrespect to the Bears, who showed a phenomenal running game - but for a while there the Steelers looked like they were playing flag football. Missed tackles!

16. Rostlund98

Rostlund98 Tele-Meister

Jun 28, 2013
    USA
    I feel bad for Texans fans. Houston, especially Watson, played a great game. But they shot themselves in the foot with penalties just enough to let my Pats lead a 95-yard game winning drive :D

17. dburns

dburns Friend of Leo's

I was glad to see Odell Beckham lose, and it was nice to see the kid make that 61 yd kick...but besides that, I'm having a hard time watching Doug Pederson coach this team.

I totally expect them to lay an egg out in LA next week, against what will probably be an 0-3 Chargers team. The Sixers can't come soon enough for me.

18. Preacher

Preacher Tele-Afflicted

Apr 17, 2007
    Big D
    Still waiting for confirmation. I may have to become an Eagles fan should their owner be on this forum and a Tele fan.
    Maybe we can get bring a Tele and get in free night, or a squier Tele if the Eagles win the East.

Fight Eagles Fight,
    On the road to victory!!

And to see the Gmen skunk off after that 61 harder by a ROOKIE! Priceless

19. Brad Pittiful

Dec 22, 2008
    Philly Burbs
    looks like pederson is here for the season...unless they lose the next 10 games and gets an early firing...prolly jim schwartz would take over since he has head coaching experience...i doubt they would place frank reich in there...unless lurie puts the special teams coach dave fipp as head coach as talk has been implied

20. Brad Pittiful

Dec 22, 2008
    Philly Burbs
    yeah he not jeffery lurie...as people say...we won...he was implying the we won and saying that was ok cause he was the eagles owner :lol:

and the song is...fly eagles fly! on the road to victory! :)

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.