Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

New to forum

Discussion in 'Welcome Wagon' started by Tags55, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Tags55

Tags55 NEW MEMBER!

Jun 14, 2018
    Royalton, NY
    Never been part of a forum before so this is a new adventure for me. I have, on several occasions, referred to TDPRI to seek opinions on all things Telecaster. I have been playing guitar for 30 yrs. A lot of those years acoustic and the last 10 yrs. electric. My first electric was a Strat. But my second was, of course, a Telecaster, which I fell in love with almost immediately. Can't explain why. Maybe the simplicity and versatility of it that connected with me. Now it's all things Tele. I've rebuilt an MIM Into a Nashville. Replacing everything but the neck. And I love it. Now on to a new build. Acquiring parts piecemeal. Whenever I have to look for an honest opinion on some parts I'm looking for I come here first. Thanks for all your thought and reviews. It really helps.

DrASATele likes this.

2. brookdalebill

brookdalebill Telefied Ad Free Member

Nov 15, 2009
    Austin, Tx

3. Toadtele

Toadtele TDPRI Member

May 23, 2018
    Idaho just the tip

4. aerhed

aerhed Tele-Afflicted

Dec 24, 2016
    Boulder, WY
    You picked a good landing spot.

5. FrankJames

FrankJames Poster Extraordinaire

Aug 9, 2008
    Ohio, USA
    Welcome to the forum !!

6. unixfish

unixfish Poster Extraordinaire Ad Free + Supporter

Apr 20, 2013
    Northeast Ohio, USA
    We are glad to be of service!

7. Stringbanger

Stringbanger Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

Jan 18, 2013
    West O' Philly, PA
    Welcome to the fold!

SB

8. DrASATele

DrASATele Poster Extraordinaire

Jul 6, 2012
    North of Boston
    You sir are in the right place. I came here 6 years ago to learn to build so I can share the music and wonders of the guitar with my son. Stop by the Tele Home Depot, you'll be building then from scratch in no time.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.