Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

New Tele auditions at GC

Discussion in 'Telecaster Discussion Forum' started by Mike Eskimo, Oct 5, 2017.

1. Mike Eskimo

Mike Eskimo Doctor of Teleocity

Nov 9, 2008
    Detroit
    Brad Paisley : very cool . Very resonant and lively unplugged. I also liked the pick ups A lot.

Surprised at how sharp/unrounded the fretboard edges were. Like an Affinity. Frets and fret ends were fine . And the neck shape, size and non-stickiness were great.
    I liked the guitar .

American Professional : not for me. Heavy - and the neck (some kind of new profile ) was really great from about the 3rd fret up , but near the nut and first couple frets ? Tiny. I was kinda stunned. My 90's MIM has a better, fuller neck.

So - no go.

Batted .500 ! Whoo hoo !

2. superbadj

superbadj Poster Extraordinaire

Mar 26, 2008
    roanoke, va
    I'm really tempted to find a Paisley to try...but I half don't want to because I'm afraid I'll dig it. And I need a new guitar like a hole in the head.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.