Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Discussion in 'Forum Problems & Issues' started by Paul Jenkin, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Paul Jenkin

Paul Jenkin Friend of Leo's

Aug 17, 2017
    Essex, UK
    Hi there Mods.

The site certainly seems a lot better and more stable than last week, so thank you for that.

However, I don't know if you're aware but I've just noticed that the "New Posts" panel on the "Forum" page isn't updating in-line with the "New Posts" page - as it used to do.

2. blowtorch

blowtorch Telefied Ad Free Member

May 2, 2003
    Wisco
    Boy, people sure are noticing lots of things lately

tery and Paul Jenkin like this.
  3. Paul Jenkin

Aug 17, 2017
    Essex, UK
    Well, if you're looking at the sites with no specific topic in mind, it's the first panel most are likely to check out - e.g. what's the latest stack of hot topics.

4. blowtorch

blowtorch Telefied Ad Free Member

May 2, 2003
    Wisco
    Maybe try the "Today's Posts" button

Paul Jenkin likes this.
  5. Paul Jenkin

Aug 17, 2017
    Essex, UK
    Yes, that's what I've been doing. I was simply mentioning that some functionality isn't as it used to be. Not criticism, just trying to help.

6. Alamo

Alamo Doctor of Teleocity Silver Supporter

Nov 15, 2006
    Berlin
    Now the "New Posts" box is working ....but the "New Threads" box on the right gets filled up with Automatic Posts of Ebay listings.
    this was turned on whith the software update, back then, IIRC. it was changed pretty soon

probably ticked the wrong checkbox.

edit: doh, I need to find my glasses:oops:

Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.