New old new gear day

Discussion in 'Other Guitars, other instruments' started by Jared macneill, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Jared macneill

Jared macneill TDPRI Member

So yeah it's a new old new gear day. Let me explain. I had my first job out of school in 2010 and I bought my self my first new acoustic. I remember me and my mom going into the back room and looking for a budget 12 string and we found this little epiphone 12 string. I had a good three or four years with it and I sold it to a friend for basically what I bought it for since it was like new. She had me string it up like a 6 string lol so she could learn. Well it sat in her closet for years untouched . On Thursday I saw her for the first time since March and she asked if I had a 6 string lying around and I did. So i ended up trading my Taylor 810 for it... lol not . I ended up trading a only beater i got for the beach i paid $50 for it. So i think i did good.
    And it still looks to be in good shape. Now to get the rest of the string pegs lol. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

2. Deeve

Deeve Friend of Leo's Silver Supporter

I am very happy w/ my epi 12 and hope you like yours as much.
    Peace - Deeve

Jared macneill likes this.
  3. studio1087

studio1087 Telefied Silver Supporter

My first 12 was an Epi. I thought it was very nice. Glad you got your old friend back!

4. Jared macneill

Jared macneill TDPRI Member

I was shocked when she asked lol and thanks

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

studio1087 likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.