Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

New Mustang III V2.......

Discussion in 'Modeling Amps, Plugins and Apps' started by iowacarver, Sep 9, 2013.

1. buckwalder

buckwalder Tele-Meister

Jun 25, 2014
    utah
    Has anyone tried to get space effects on their mustang yet ? Something like an Eventide produces ?

I would think it would be possible, with the reverb, delay, and pitch effects all on different buttons.

I would love to see an example of this and how it was done.....Shane, are you up for it ?

2. tele salivas

tele salivas Poster Extraordinaire

Sep 5, 2008
    Tulsa
    you can do it, buckwalder. The delay on the Mustangs is pretty good! I never used delay before and I was able to get really spacey workable sound immediately just working the various tape, echo, stereo, and modulation variances in that one effect.

3. Telepathist

Telepathist Tele-Afflicted

Nov 19, 2013
    Oregon
    More Mustang III "Social" Distortion:

( ''""-.-"""-.
    !!!!=I===I=======(==) :
    ( ,,,,-..___.'

4. DannyStereo

DannyStereo Poster Extraordinaire

Aug 13, 2014
    Kelso, Washington
    I just noodled on one of these at GC. I'm actually very impressed with the tone. It's on my list of things I want in the near future. Would make a great late night practice amp

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.