Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

New in Quantum Physics

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by jmiles, Nov 28, 2014.

1. RCC Passderkins

RCC Passderkins Tele-Meister

Jan 15, 2012
    The Old Dominion
    Amazing. I first read about entanglement a few months ago. The quantum world is very interesting.

2. tfsails

tfsails Friend of Leo's

Oct 11, 2010
    Richmond VA
    Interesting, indeed!

3. Stefanovich

Stefanovich Tele-Holic

Jan 27, 2010
    Kingston, Ontario
    Great article. I do wonder how quantum computing and its promise of completely secure data will impact things like government spying, hacking etc.

4. Skub

Skub Friend of Leo's Ad Free Member

Jul 28, 2010
    N.Ireland
    Just be certain there are no house flies in that transporter,though I wouldn't mind for the arm wrestling and women wrestling parts...

5. BigDaddyLH

BigDaddyLH Telefied Ad Free Member

Quantum computing would open the door to computer viruses from other dimensions :eek:

6. ThreePlyGuy

ThreePlyGuy Friend of Leo's

Thanks, made my day.

7. Toto'sDad

Toto'sDad Telefied Ad Free Member

Jun 21, 2011
    Bakersfield
    Gentleman, I believe at long last science may have provided with the tools to determine once and for all which is better. The three saddle bridge, or the after market six saddle bridge. Only time will tell.

8. Mr. Lumbergh

Mr. Lumbergh Poster Extraordinaire

Jun 13, 2013
    Initech, Inc.
    What about the stock 6-saddle?

9. Mr. Lumbergh

Mr. Lumbergh Poster Extraordinaire

Jun 13, 2013
    Initech, Inc.
    Hopefully it would completely end those things as an issue.

10. xMercury69x

xMercury69x Friend of Leo's

Nov 9, 2012
    Toronto
    Yeaaah...gonna need you to come in on the weekend to revise that report to include the "stock" 6 saddle bridge thing. M'kay?

11. blowtorch

blowtorch Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

May 2, 2003
    Wisco
    I've convinced myself that these guys make this stuff up, thinking it'll get them chicks, only to be sadly disappointed

not dissimilar to the scenario of why guys learn guitar

been hearing about qubit-based computing for awhile now

12. Toto'sDad

Jun 21, 2011
    Bakersfield
    We don't usually take the easy way out around here. Just using a stock 6 saddle bridge on a Telecaster would just absolutely, positively, be, way too simple. I can unequivocally relate that to you from my own experience with this place without without quantum physics being involved in any way.

13. Toto'sDad

Jun 21, 2011
    Bakersfield
    That's uncanny because I think that may be exactly what caused the uncontrolled attack on Shia LaBeouf by that love crazed woman. One moment he was talking quantum physics, the next his legs were well, only one can only imagine the situation he found himself in. That and that his momma done gone and went and named him Shia.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.