Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

new Hahn Campilongo Tele

Discussion in 'Other T-Types and Partscasters' started by ruger9, Dec 28, 2017.

1. Enrico Comaschi

Enrico Comaschi TDPRI Member

Jun 4, 2018
    Italy

Same for me...

Brucesu and matrix like this.

2. srmillis

srmillis TDPRI Member

Oct 27, 2008
    Grosse Pte Farms, MI
    UPDATE: My Model C arrived on 09/01/2018. Ordered 03/17/2018. So far, I really like the guitar!

Brucesu, ianstrike and maggieo like this.

3. Brucesu

Brucesu TDPRI Member

Dec 13, 2017
    Arizona

Oh boy! ^_^ how do you like it compared to other teles?

4. habe

habe TDPRI Member

Sep 5, 2018
    Switzerland
    Ciao Enrico
    Great to read your message that you finally received the guitar. Congrats, although a bit late but I did discover this thread only yesterday. I am living in Europe as well and I ordered the guitar in the first week of March which has not arrived yet. But there is hope now.))
    May I ask you which shipping service you used? I checked some services and received some seriously ludicrous quotes. Many thanks for your feedback in advance. Enjoy the instrument!
    Best
    habe

El Tele Lobo and Brucesu like this.

5. matrix

matrix Tele-Meister

Apr 13, 2016
    Vancouver, BC
    (edited because I thought better of it).

Last edited: Sep 7, 2018

6. Enrico Comaschi

Enrico Comaschi TDPRI Member

Jun 4, 2018
    Italy
    Hi! I think that mr Hahn used Ups, but I'm not sure. Btw, the package was well done. I payed 225 dollars for shipping in Italy.

7. habe

habe TDPRI Member

Sep 5, 2018
    Switzerland
    Dear Enrico,
    Many thanks for your response. That sounds more reasonable to me as compared to the quotes I got.

Enrico Comaschi likes this.

8. ianstrike

ianstrike TDPRI Member

Jul 3, 2017
    Chicago
    Some really fun playing here.

I wish that you’d shown the guitar or video of you playing, but the playing and the sounds that you, your Model C and your tiny amp made were really lovely. Kudos, Maggie.

maggieo likes this.

9. maggieo

maggieo Tele-Holic

Apr 7, 2004
    Thanks!

Well, it was just me and the iPhone, so I had to point it at something and leave it, which left me with a choice of showing the amp or my knees. I've been asked about the amp so...:D

I figured that my photos of my Hahn were an even better visual illustration than my quick vid.

[​IMG]
    Hahn Jim Campilongo Model C, May 08, 2018
    by Maggie Osterberg, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    Hahn Jim CampilongoModel C With Fender PRRI, May 12, 2018
    by Maggie Osterberg, on Flickr

brookdalebill and santiago53 like this.

10. tjswope

tjswope TDPRI Member

Jul 20, 2018
    Exton, PA
    the waiting is the hardest part...

Last edited: Sep 26, 2018
    Airguitar likes this.

11. Chihoe Hahn

Chihoe Hahn TDPRI Member

May 29, 2008
    New York
    hey everyone... just wanted to let everyone know that the run of Campilongo Signature Model C has been closed! We had an incredible response to the guitar, and we want to thank everyone who ordered. It has been a serious challenge to build a huge number of guitars (for me) and maintain the quality of a custom build. It took many months more than we thought, and the patience of everyone has just been unbelievable. I am still a one man shop, with a few people now helping part time, so you can imagine. The goal Jim and I had was to build a professional, custom instrument - one that got all the attention a full-on boutique custom build would... and I think we achieved this. Here is a little clip we just shot to show the consistency and hopefully the quality of each guitar. Again thanks thanks and more thanks to everyone who ordered, and who has been so so patient... my hope is that we will fill all or nearly all of the orders by the end of October... and sorry for the long post! All the best, Chihoe ... check this out:

Last edited: Sep 26, 2018

12. doguitar

doguitar TDPRI Member

Wow. Nice looking Tele! Makes my pants feel funny.

Brucesu likes this.

13. matrix

matrix Tele-Meister

Apr 13, 2016
    Vancouver, BC
    Brown truck is on its way with mine :)

maggieo and Brucesu like this.

14. nojazzhere

nojazzhere Friend of Leo's

Feb 3, 2017
    Foat Wuth, Texas
    Thanks for the demo, but I for one can't tell a whole lot from four strums on an unplugged guitar, with no idea of how it "feels" or listening plugged in. But I hear only good things about them, and if I ever want to order a custom build (and Ron Kirn's too busy) I'll definitely check out Hahn. ;)

15. ianstrike

ianstrike TDPRI Member

Jul 3, 2017
    Chicago
    Everyone who gets one will forget how annoyed they were about the timetable and (at times) crappy communication.

They are cool guitars. I love mine. Glad that I got one (#25!!).

16. tjswope

tjswope TDPRI Member

Jul 20, 2018
    Exton, PA
    Can I ask you when you paid for yours?

17. matrix

matrix Tele-Meister

Apr 13, 2016
    Vancouver, BC
    For sure. January 11, 2018. One of the first people on this thread to jump in, I believe.

18. tjswope

tjswope TDPRI Member

Jul 20, 2018
    Exton, PA
    Well, you certainly have me beat. I ordered May 6th. Chihoe said that my guitar would ship from this batch as well, but I haven't heard anything yet. I really hope it's true...

19. matrix

matrix Tele-Meister

Apr 13, 2016
    Vancouver, BC
    Dont hold your breath until you hear from UPS ;)

Brucesu likes this.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.