Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Join TDPRI Today

New Guitar

Discussion in 'Guitar Owners Clubs' started by jdolecek70, Aug 12, 2017 at 4:41 PM.

1. jdolecek70

jdolecek70 TDPRI Member

Jun 17, 2017
    florida
    Being that I don't have a Guitar Center locally, I have to order my gear online....so I bought an ibanez guitar. I found one for $200 that looks really nice, so I called Guitar Center before I ordered just to make sure it really was in great condition and it definitely was.....The guitar is 10 years old, so it has a few years on it....but here is what gets me. It has mahogany body and a set neck....for $200? with those options for $200 is that even possible to get a mahogany body and a set neck in a guitar for 200? or dis i buy a piece of junk?....it's not here yet, it will be here Wednesday

2. Controller

Controller Friend of Leo's

Jun 11, 2010
    Montana
    Wait and see. GC sells some guitars in very nice condition for little money. Even so, you get a 30 day return policy even on used stuff. No worries!

3. Anode100

Anode100 Friend of Leo's

May 9, 2014
    Behind my beard.
    Time will tell.

A friend of mine had an Ibanez strat-shaped guitar with two humbuckers - a translucent red finish on a mahogany/ set neck construction.

They're very good guitars - hers was a joy to play.

4. Forum Sponsor Sponsored posting

5. Deeve

Deeve Tele-Afflicted

Dec 7, 2009
    Ballard
    HNGD - estimated to arrive on Wed

6. LGOberean

LGOberean Poster Extraordinaire

May 31, 2008
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Why is this thread posted in the "Guitar Owners Club" sub-forum?

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.