Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

New Christmas Pedals?

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by Kayle McGuire, Dec 26, 2017.

1. Kayle McGuire

Kayle McGuire Tele-Meister

Jul 31, 2017
    Canada
    Did you guys receive any pedals for Christmas this year?

2. grim83

grim83 Tele-Meister

Jul 14, 2014
    alabamy
    2 new dirt pedals for me. A tc electronics mojo mojo and a biyang od10 ts clone. Only played them through my champ so far but im not caring for the mojo mojo seems to be more useful for a boost than an actual od.

Troubleandahalf and 4pickupguy like this.
  3. blowtorch

blowtorch Telefied Ad Free Member

May 2, 2003
    Wisco
    Joyo American Sound and TODD Peppermill

4pickupguy likes this.
  4. 4pickupguy

4pickupguy Poster Extraordinaire

May 12, 2013
    Fort Worth, Texas
    I got a Seymour Duncan Shapeshifter Stereo Tremolo a couple of weeks ago as my present from my wife. Then, I got to unwrap an iPad Pro 12.9" 512g on Christmas. I bought her a Roland RD-2000 Stage Piano. These were "investments!" and that justification is a bit fragile, but, we are fine with it....

PigBoy, Mincer and RetroTeleRod like this.
  5. Vespa_One

Vespa_One Tele-Holic

Feb 14, 2017
    US
    I was totally shocked a family member bought me a pedal! BUT it didn't ship in time for xmas so its in the mail. Its a cheap Aroma Mod Station. From what I've read it doesn't seem to get the best reviews. I listened to a demo on YT and there were some sounds I kinda liked. If I could get a weird or different sound out of it that would be cool.

Happy Holidays and have fun exploring your new pedals!

6. Platefire

Platefire Friend of Leo's

Nov 3, 2003
    North Louisiana around Many
    Same for me, got a Joyo Ultimate drive stuck in Hutchin Tx since 23 Dec:>( according to Fedex Tracking

7. Honest Charley

Honest Charley Tele-Holic

Dec 13, 2013
    Sweden
    At last I got myself a Marshall Bluesbreaker 2! :)
    Not so very exotic and maybe a one-trick-pony, but I think I like that pony..

If I was a wealthy man I´d like the whole amp, the Marshall Bluesbreaker. I´m afraid I have to settle for the pedal.

bluesbreaker.JPG

8. AnAxeNamedBeverly

AnAxeNamedBeverly Tele-Meister

Jan 6, 2017
    SC
    The TC Ditto I bought myself is in my mailbox right now. I'm at work (2 blocks from my house) for 5 more hours. I'm seriously considering excusing myself to the "restroom" then running to my mailbox, but I'm not sure how I'd explain coming back from the bathroom with a guitar pedal.

9. Ducerro

Ducerro Tele-Meister

Nov 20, 2017
    Yoakum, Texas
    My daughter bought me a Donner Yellow Fall. This is my very first pedal. Of course she had no idea they needed power supplies, so it will be a bit before I can check it out - but I'm happy.

El Tele Lobo and JBFatFingers like this.
  10. grim83

grim83 Tele-Meister

Jul 14, 2014
    alabamy
    Well after playing some more with a different guitar the mojo mojo has started to grow on me. It didnt seem to like my peavey t60 but with my epiphone dot it seems more useful. Keeping the gain pot down it works for a light od but if you start pushing it, it quickly turns into a cool kinda low fi buzz saw type distortion. Not something id use all the time but from time to time that is needed.

11. JBFatFingers

JBFatFingers Tele-Meister

Oct 9, 2016
    Canton, MI
    Wife got me an Ibanez 850 Mini Fuzz. Love it so far.

12. Tele5015

Tele5015 Tele-Meister

Dec 29, 2015
    Holton,Michigan
    I got an MXR phase 95,Digitech drop pedal,and a Fender ABY.

joebloggs13 and JBFatFingers like this.
  13. JBFatFingers

JBFatFingers Tele-Meister

Oct 9, 2016
    Canton, MI
    Some of my Christmas cash is going to be put toward a Phase 95. Thing sounds amazing.

joebloggs13 and BuckSatan like this.
  14. ZenGuitarist

ZenGuitarist Tele-Holic

Jul 25, 2016
    Alberta, Canada
    I bought myself a Boss DS-1 today. I figured it was about time I bought such a seminal pedal, considering that I've been playing for over 40 years. I didn't like the looks of the black 40th anniversary model so I made sure to buy the classic orange one.

chesire, sclitheroe and oldfish like this.
  15. Tele5015

Tele5015 Tele-Meister

Dec 29, 2015
    Holton,Michigan
    Yeah I love the script logo Phase 45 setting its killer and the pedal is so tiny it takes up like no space at all on your pedalboard.

BuckSatan likes this.
  16. dkmw

dkmw Friend of Leo's Silver Supporter

Mar 30, 2016
    Florida USA
    Does it count if I report that I gave my friend a Joyo American?

17. ndcaster

ndcaster Poster Extraordinaire Silver Supporter

Nov 14, 2013
    Indiana
    Santa brought no pedals this year, so I'm filing a complaint with the Better Christmas Bureau.

18. telemnemonics

telemnemonics Doctor of Teleocity

Mar 2, 2010
    Maine
    Had to buy with Christmas cash, so my new used Fulltone Octafuzz is not here yet.

Colors likes this.
  19. AnAxeNamedBeverly

AnAxeNamedBeverly Tele-Meister

Jan 6, 2017
    SC
    'Tis better to give...

dkmw and El Tele Lobo like this.
  20. RLee77

RLee77 Friend of Leo's

May 15, 2016
    Silicon Valley
    Finally gave in to the tube screamer tone, after avoiding them for so many years... got a ts808 clone, the EHX east river drive.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.