Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

New Brad Paisley Signature Prototype

Discussion in 'Telecaster Discussion Forum' started by Nlongw, Apr 30, 2016.

1. Nlongw

Nlongw TDPRI Member

Jun 27, 2014
    Abilene, tx
    Hey guys! I know several people have posted the reverb article where Brad Paisley talks about his signature telecaster or telecasters. I will post that link at the bottom as well.

I was searching around youtube for some new clips of artists that I like listening to. I found several videos of Brad Paisley inviting kids on stage to play Mario Kart while he plays an instrumental, and at the end, he gives them a guitar. The most notable one will also be linked below. In this video, the girl walks off with a red sparkle guitar that looks very similar to his red crooks guitar, except very obviously a fender.

Just wondering if you guys think this could be a prototype of one of his signature guitars.

Original article:
    https://reverb.com/news/reverb-soundcheck-brad-paisley

Possible Prototype:

Brad Paisley's Red Sparkle Crooks:

2. Zaneprice

Zaneprice TDPRI Member

Oct 30, 2016
    Seven Hills, OH United States
    No it's most likely going to be a 68 paisley being that that represents him most. Now a days he usually gives the kids American standards.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.