Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

New boutique pedal maker in Baltimore, MD

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by Old Tele Hack, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Old Tele Hack

Old Tele Hack Tele-Meister Silver Supporter

Mar 31, 2017
    Virginia
    Mods - I read the rules, and think this is OK - if not, lemme know, and pull the post.

https://www.noisekickfx.com/pages/about-us

I just became aware of a boutique pedal maker in Baltimore, MD - I need a delay pedal to replace my EH Canyon - it's just not suiting me. These guys have a "Lime Time Delay" that has some pretty cool features, and I pulled the trigger on it. They'll also customize existing pedals, or build to your specs.

No affiliation other than that of a hopefuly happy consumer, I just thought that it was cool for a fairly local bunch to be making custom offerings at reasonable prices - and that they're offerings may be of interest to this community. I will do a NPD review once my delay box gets in.

Cheers!

El Tele Lobo likes this.

2. Old Tele Hack

Old Tele Hack Tele-Meister Silver Supporter

Mar 31, 2017
    Virginia
    jddub440 and artdecade like this.

3. artdecade

artdecade Poster Extraordinaire

Dec 6, 2010
    Twangsylvania
    No worries. Just wanted you to see the other thread... It didn't really get off the ground though.

4. El Tele Lobo

El Tele Lobo Friend of Leo's

Oct 21, 2014
    Florida

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.