I moved a few things around today. Tonight, I'll ground the preamp and run through the schematic. Tomorrow evening I'll go through the startup process. I moved the earth ground from the power cord to the top right lug of the PT. Some folks don't like it there, because it can shake loose over time. I've got a jam nut on all the PT bolts, though--two keps nuts each--so I think it'll be fine! The B+ and CT will ground together to the chassis where you can see the phillips-head. And I also put in my zener-mounting station, as I'm convinced I'll need them to get to my target voltage of 350-360V. But first I'll fire it up without it and see where my voltages are. Since I moved things around, there's now an extra hole in the chassis that will be unused. The tag strip for the zeners is mounted up off the board on nylon nuts, since the eyelets are conductive Finished up the power wiring here, securing everything with internal toothed lock washers and blue lock-tite.