Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

need cad help, control plate, neck plate

Discussion in 'Tele Home Depot' started by clarkscustoms, Feb 22, 2017.

1. clarkscustoms

clarkscustoms TDPRI Member

Apr 3, 2011
    bellingham, wa
    Good morning,

I am looking to have some brass and satin stainless control plates/neck plates made for some up and coming projects. Does anyone know where I can get access to a CAD file with dimensions on it for the control plate and neck plate?

2. guitarbuilder

guitarbuilder Doctor of Teleocity Silver Supporter

Mar 30, 2003
    Ontario County

3. tlagosh

tlagosh Tele-Meister

Oct 3, 2011
    New England
    If you want it drawn up, I can help.

4. clarkscustoms

clarkscustoms TDPRI Member

Apr 3, 2011
    bellingham, wa
    that would be amazing if you could help with that... I know nothing about CAD but all of the local shops are requesting I send them a file first. Trying to figure out a quote for having them made. I am technologically challenged.

Thank you so much!

5. Retserrof

Retserrof TDPRI Member

Sep 14, 2013
    Sydney, Australia
    PM me your email and I will create CAD files for them some time in the next couple of days. No charge :)

6. Retserrof

Retserrof TDPRI Member

Sep 14, 2013
    Sydney, Australia
    Just to update this. I created and sent files the day after. No response via email or here, so hopefully they were received.

7. TNunes

TNunes NEW MEMBER!

Sep 10, 2017
    Salvador, Brazil
    I downloaded free CAD today and started planning a fanned fret. Starting these CAD programs are helly hard, but I`ll get better!

Attached Files:

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.