Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

NDG - Les Paul Studio Deluxe II w/ 60s Neck

Discussion in 'Other Guitars, other instruments' started by LesCanard, Jul 5, 2014.

1. LesCanard

LesCanard TDPRI Member

Dec 2, 2010
    Buffalo
    Here she is - I took a recent lucky streak at the craps table at The Wynn in Vegas and turned it into this Honeyburst beauty. I had a PRS SE245 which I liked but had been lusting for a LP so I sold the PRS to a buddy and replaced it with this. I talked the GC sales guy into giving me 15% off early because of the 4th of July Sale and took it home last Monday. What a great guitar - the hum buckers are really tight - not a hint of mud. The coil tap feature is amazing - great single coil sound, although there's a slight dip in output from the HBs the 10db boost takes care of that - amazingly versatile. I am thrilled...

Attached Files:

2. OlRedNeckHippy

OlRedNeckHippy Friend of Leo's

Jan 12, 2012
    South Jersey
    Dude! I love it. "I am thrilled..." I'm thrilled for you! That's a Keeper.

3. dog fart

dog fart Friend of Leo's

Dec 16, 2009
    North Carolina
    Congrats on one beautiful burst. Have fun with it.

4. studio1087

studio1087 Telefied Ad Free Member

May 10, 2003
    Near Milwaukee
    I saw one of those at GC in Milwaukee this weekend. Very nice. Good looking Lester. I bet it plays great. The pleck equipment that they run the guitars through really works.

It's fun to watch craps players who understand the game (unlike me). Congratulations.

5. tele-bastard

tele-bastard Friend of Leo's

Mar 27, 2011
    Lowell, Mass
    Nice job, I love the split coil feature as well. It seems to help when I don't want to switch to another guitar (Fender of course) and need single coils. Happy new guitar day; she's a looker.

6. SpeyFly

SpeyFly Tele-Meister

Jan 18, 2010
    Portlandia
    Beautiful guitar, bet she's got a great voice too.

Congrats...

7. LesCanard

LesCanard TDPRI Member

Dec 2, 2010
    Buffalo
    Thanks all - I'm really enjoying it, beautiful growly HB tone with a nice clean single coil option, a do it all instrument for sure.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.