Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

NAD Fender 007 bass breaker

Discussion in 'Amp Central Station' started by playforfun, Nov 10, 2017.

1. playforfun

playforfun Tele-Holic

Feb 25, 2013
    Luna Louisiana
    I got the head version an will be running it through a Genz Benz 1x12. The treble boost is important to this amp depending on pick up types. Turn master all the way up use the gain for volume. Used a tele with curtis knovak single coils an a les Paul with suhr Doug Aldrich humbuckers. Didn't get to spend as much time as I would have liked but so far so good. Gonna use it at rehearsal Sunday see how it does. It's plenty loud an we mic anyway. However anyone seeking a bedroom amp may wanna check these out great sounds at low volume. All of this is just my opinion of course.

2. JustABluesGuy

JustABluesGuy Tele-Afflicted

Sep 2, 2016
    Houston, TX
    Happy New Amp Day! I have the 15, but want to try the 007 some day!

3. Matthias

Matthias Tele-Afflicted

Jun 30, 2003
    UK
    I tried the 15 watter the other day. Not quite the sound for me to get one but I was extremely impressed with the build quality. Nice amps. Congrats

JustABluesGuy likes this.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.