Nachocaster owners club

Discussion in 'Guitar Owners Clubs' started by mikostep, Aug 15, 2014.

1. mikostep

mikostep TDPRI Member

Here is mine.

Attached Files:

2. tonyj

tonyj Tele-Afflicted

it would appear mikostep that we are walking in a somewhat rarified environment. There is a noticeable lack of people, that's for sure. Not sure why, as the Nachocaster being the guitar it is, is one hell of a guitar, and is made by one of the most knowledgeable gentlemen on the subject of 'Blackguard' telecasters anywhere on this planet. It is also one of the finest guitars available anywhere of its type. It is also great value for your hard earned dollars, pounds or rubles, when compared to the alternative choices, regardless of source or price.

'Nuff said, ....... here is a glimpse of mine - made in 2017 incidentally.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I love this guitar ....... Thanks Nacho!!!!

3. sonicdom

sonicdom Tele-Meister

Found this second hand. I tried to resist for a long time and I finally crumbled... owning a real blackguard I can say this is really close to the real thing, sound wise and feel wise. Much better than I imagined. I had it for a week and I'm still impressed.

Attached Files:

4. tonyj

tonyj Tele-Afflicted

Congratulations on your 'new' guitar sonicdom. Not too many of these gems appear in the 'used' classified ads. sections. You were very lucky to find one.

Let's see more photos of your guitar. Each one is so special and carries it's own unique character.

I'm sure you will be just as impressed with your Nachocaster in the years ahead, as you are now after only one week.

I still can't stop admiring my own Nachocaster. It really is a great guitar and a fine piece of art.

Welcome to the owners club!

Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.