Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

My Old Baby Returns Home NUAD!!!

Discussion in 'Glowing Bottle Tube Amp Forum' started by Strato50, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Strato50

Strato50 Tele-Meister

Mar 30, 2017
    Port Arthur TX
    My old Blues Deluxe I bought new back in 95...it was the first NEW amp I ever purchased...I sold it 98 to a band mate who blew harp through it for years..we started playing together again a few months back and I talked him in to selling it back to me.....after all these years she is home...I re-tubed her with all JJs...he was running a 12ay7 in V1 to keep it from feeding back with his harp mic....she is rough... seen a many a honky tonk...but sounds really pretty....so glad to have her back...we made a gentlemen's agreement if ever sold her I got first dibs...well that's what friends do

t guitar floyd and JustABluesGuy like this.

2. Dacious

Dacious Friend of Leo's

Mar 16, 2003
    Godzone
    It's cool you're reunited. Sounds like it's seen a lot of history and action since it left your hands.

Strato50 likes this.

3. JustABluesGuy

JustABluesGuy Tele-Afflicted

Sep 2, 2016
    Houston, TX
    Who doesn't love a happy ending!

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.