My new Arcade 1 Up. Free.

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Donny Osmond fan, Dec 15, 2018.

1. Donny Osmond fan

Donny Osmond fan Tele-Holic

Went to Walmart Guess what the Games were allready put together. My dad bought me one. I'm 42 years old. The Street Fighter. Most would look and not buy. One person talked to us. One customer said these are for kids. One said You can buy a Xbox for that price. No way to high in price. I showed my dad the display that worked. I showed him the artwork. He said on the way home. If they put them on sale for 99 dollars or less would not that be a kick in the pants. I said I belong to the club. Some Walmart's all ready have. If I see them for that price i'm buying all 3 for downstairs. Wow! That is not my dad he liked them? Really. He loved the look of them. 1 Street Fighter for sale was missing the Ball on the joy stick. Another Walmart said they was allready put together. I did not believe him. And did not see any. We had a returned street fighter. In the box. We left that walmart and did not buy it. I glad we went to another one. No riser I did not want one. My dad has not played games in years. He used to play Donky Kong for a very long time on one quarter when I was a Kid. He also played Froger, Defender, And Asteroids. He does not remember that. But he remembers Donky kong. The screen is nasty under the protective bezel. I'm getting it for Christmas. And I'm getting the free overlay for the control board. So the artwork will not come off.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
  2. Donny Osmond fan

Donny Osmond fan Tele-Holic

So has anyone else seen the demo cabinets and played one? I played the Galaga. I going to love my min arcade.

3. Boubou

Boubou Doctor of Teleocity Gold Supporter

It’s about 60% clear on what you are talking about

4. blowtorch

blowtorch Telefied Ad Free Member

I'm interested in this one, 12 games (Asteroids, Centipede, Major Havoc, Missile Command, Lunar Lander, Crystal Castles, Tempest, Millipede, Gravitar, Liberator, Asteroids Deluxe), and it comes with the riser thing, too
    upload_2019-1-11_10-49-16.jpeg
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  5. blowtorch

So. I have one of the above enroute...found it relatively inexpensively
    Pretty geeked!

6. blowtorch

It arrived early this week. My youngest son and I assembled it last night.

What fun!

The spinner knob on the right side of the control panel is not the heavy duty one (on ball bearings) that the classic Tempest arcade game had, and, some of the games seem to be more of less NES renderings (I'm looking at you, Crystal Castleso_O).

But overall, I am well-pleased :cool:

Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
  7. blowtorch

This one has most of my wants from the games that 1Up is currently offering. :)

The only exceptions would be 1944 and Defender

Now, if they put out a Xevious, that would be something. Ditto Battlezone, Tail Gunner, and the old line-vector Star Wars

....and of course, Polybius:cool:

8. blowtorch

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.