Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

My friend and I finally finished a strange little EP!

Discussion in 'Twanger Central' started by Ecadad, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Ecadad

Ecadad Tele-Holic

Nov 13, 2010
    USA
    Hey everyone! Been a while since I posted music on here. My good friend and I recently managed to get an EP we wrote and recorded last year onto Spotify, and I was hoping to gt some feedback on the writing, production, or anything else you think of (we're putting together a new project so feedback is great)!

Here are soundcloud links to two of the tracks, you can hear all of the EP on Spotify (and I think it's on Apple Music as well), the link for Spotify is at the button of the post.

We wrote the songs together, I played most of the instruments and took on most production, he sang. He had the idea of running it through an old cassette, so each track has a lot of natural warble and distortion to it. I actually prefer these songs without the cassette-sound, but he's a fan of making it sound, to quote him "like a wrecked old demo cassette you find at a thrift store". What do you think?

Spotify link: https://open.spotify.com/album/6zUCuPBqpjaScQJiBaYp5J?si=ygZzZnuEQe6sCTG8tnaMQg

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.