Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

My first post on the new and improved TDPRI and Introduction

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Stetson, Apr 3, 2003.

1. Stetson

Stetson NEW MEMBER!

Apr 3, 2003
    Houston, TX
    I didn't see a place to post an introduction, and from what I remember of the "old" site, most everyone here seems to know one another.

My name is Steve, I live in Houston and have been playing off and on for about 11 years. I have 2 Telecasters and a vintage '66 Jazzmaster. My second Tele was actually one that I kind of pieced together. It has the neck of a Nashville Deluxe, and a Warmoth body with Fralin pickups. The history of this guitar involves two TDPRI members. The first is showman(tx), from whom I bought the body assembly, and the second is trey, from whom showman(tx) bought the guitar. Other than adding the neck, I have made no other changes to it, and it has become my favorite guitar.

The Jazzmaster had belonged to my dad, along with a '66 Deluxe Reverb Amp. I inherited these items last year when he passed away.

So, that's me... thanks for listening.

Stet

2. Bluesgtr20

Bluesgtr20 Tele-Meister

Mar 18, 2003
    Rockwall, TX
    Hey welcome, this forum is a great place to hang. My name is Steve as well. Enjoy yourself while your here. And keep playing those teles. :D

3. cowboy

cowboy Tele-Meister

Mar 17, 2003
    West Gardiner, Maine
    Welcome Stetson but

where is the Stetson?...bg...actually this may be the best place on the web for info w/o the trashing or idiots...welcome and join in...lots of great players and plenty of good advise...only bad part is that you will probably end up with severe GAS...and I'm talking from experience...enjoy. later.

wilbur

4. feojack

feojack Tele-Meister

Apr 2, 2003
    Houston,TX
    Howdy Steve

Howdy Steve.. I'm new to this site. I really enjoy it. Discovered it looking for info on my Showman top. I'm a bassist who lives in Houston also, near Bellaire. I play a wonderful Jack Casady Epiphone, but also have a fretted & a fretless Precision. All are fantastic in their various uses. Been at bass for some 30 + years.
    I can spent a lot of time on this site just checking things out & learning.... Cheers

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.