Here's the amp I completed over the holidays, a replica of an early 1960s brown Deluxe 6G3 amp. I've built tweed Deluxes in the past and have repaired/ restored a few blonde and brown-era original Fenders in recent years, plus repaired a nice 65 blackface Deluxe a few months ago, so it felt like the right time to do a 6G3 build. I'll post a few photos of the finished amp, then come back and post up some of the play-by-play pictures of the build. I encountered a few troubleshooting issues along the way, all of which were eventually solved, so I'll mention some of those in case others encounter them in the future. BTW: In case you're wondering, I make my own eyelet boards, tolexed cabinets, and machine the chassis. The chassis was provided blank by a custom maker and the face plate for the amp was provided by the friend who commissioned it (it appears to be a Mojotone plate). My starting point was the original 6G3 schematic. I'd encourage anyone building an amp to get to know the schematic and to work the build out on paper before you start cutting and drilling.