Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reiland Pickups
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reilander Pickups
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reilander Pickups
Join TDPRI Today

Movie Letdown-The Grey

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by martyb1, Feb 21, 2012.

1. martyb1

martyb1 Tele-Afflicted

I have to admit,maybe one of the worst movies I have ever seen.I like Liam Neeson but wow this movie sucked.I know it is a movie but wow,if you know anything about wolves or survival it was a joke!
    My god,they didn't even match bullets to the gun.Pretty tough getting a 12 gauge shell in a Remington 700. Even the river was running the wrong direction,and I have to say they were the worst looking wolves I have ever seen!!!!!

2. elicross

elicross Poster Extraordinaire

I noticed it wasn't getting good reviews. Such a disappointment...I was hoping it would be as good as the trailer made it look.

3. pjholland

pjholland Tele-Holic

I'm of the opinion that the vast majority of movies stink. That's why I don't go to them anymore-I'm fine just waiting for pay per view or DVD to come out.

4. Forum Sponsor Sponsored posting

5. mal paso

mal paso Banned

I feel your pain Marty.

This movie made me want to kill myself.

Not in a good way, either

6. ROADMAN

ROADMAN Poster Extraordinaire

I watched Moneyball last night with Brad Pitt........BORING!!! can't believe it's nominated for best picture and Pitt for best actor...huh....Pitt should be nominated for best impersonation of Robert Redford

7. Toto'sDad

Toto'sDad Telefied

Just when you think it's going to get a little, just a tiny bit better, it gets worse, and that is at the front of the movie, down hill from there on. For those who are a just a little self destructive, I'd pass, it will probably finish you off. ( I mean before you leave the movie house, probably before the credits finish rolling. ) (If you make it that far to the credits I mean.) Who wrote this thing anyway? The wolves? As they went along? Oh really?

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.