Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Mooer PE100

Discussion in 'Modeling Amps, Plugins and Apps' started by JasonKingsX, Jul 2, 2017.

1. JasonKingsX

JasonKingsX Tele-Meister

May 15, 2017
    Austin
    Does anyone have any experience with this unit?

Product link:
    http://www.mooeraudio.com/?product/201612201944.html

It sounds pretty good in this demo... especially toward the end.

For $75 delivered I wonder if it might make a nice headphone practice setup with built in drums. I recently tried the Zoom G1on and it was not pretty.
    My head asploded.

paratus likes this.

2. JasonKingsX

JasonKingsX Tele-Meister

May 15, 2017
    Austin
    I guess I'll be the guinea pig. I have one on the way.
    I have a Boss Micro BR-80 that features COSM, drums and multi-track recording. The drums and recorder are quite nice but the 2011 era COSM guitar tones, while quite tweakable, are a bear to get decent gain gains tones out of. I'm hoping six years of modeling advancement will allow this thing to sound fairly decent.

We'll see. I've been hooked on the idea of pocket sized tones since my first Pandora and then a Line 6 Pocket Pod. The Boss is better than both but I have become more picky as the technology has improved.

Staypuft1652 likes this.

3. paratus

paratus Friend of Leo's Ad Free + Supporter

Dec 2, 2010
    Michigan
    I like the video on the MOOER website better.

For $75, it looks like fun.

JasonKingsX likes this.

4. JasonKingsX

JasonKingsX Tele-Meister

May 15, 2017
    Austin
    Nice! The first video I posted gets interesting at around the 6:37+ mark. A Marshall based solo that builds nicely. Sounds a bit like Satriani with smoother distortion to me.

5. JasonKingsX

JasonKingsX Tele-Meister

May 15, 2017
    Austin
    I got this in. Tones were actually decent through headphone out but the processor seemed anemic. I noticed a slight latency when playing.

Staypuft1652 likes this.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.