Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Moody Blues Concert Tonight!

Discussion in 'Music to Your Ears' started by studio, Jun 17, 2017.

1. 8barlouie

8barlouie Friend of Leo's Silver Supporter

May 9, 2015
    Seekonk, MA
    I saw them at the Hartford Civic Center in the late seventies I believe. I think they were pretty good. I know the mushrooms were really good. Got separated from my crew and partied with some peeps from Albany or some place like that. Didn't get home for like 3 days. Can't remember how I finally got back. Nobody was really worried about me. They were all used to me by then. Good times.

2. Jim622

Jim622 Tele-Meister

I saw SRV open for them in Philly another lifetime ago.

3. Jim W

Jim W Friend of Leo's

Mar 17, 2003
    The first MB album (Go Now or Magnificent Moodies) is still my favorite.

studio likes this.

4. Rick330man

Rick330man Tele-Meister

Jan 9, 2011
    Florida Keys
    A discussion devoted to best Moody Blues song and/or album would be pretty interesting.

5. Kerberos

Kerberos Tele-Meister Silver Supporter

Nov 27, 2016
    Long Island
    So Cool! Saw them years ago, here on Long Island at the outdoor Jones Beach Theater. They were backed by the Long Island Philharmonic. Fantastic show! Band sounded great, Justin Hayward's voice was spot on, like you dropped the needle on the record. Hope you have a great time!

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.