Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Moments....

Discussion in 'Twanger Central' started by NWinther, Aug 16, 2017.

1. NWinther

NWinther Tele-Holic

Jul 16, 2007
    Denmark Solbjerg.
    This is a mix of different stuff...all leading up to a moment here in life...
    Yesterday 7 years ago I lost my father, could not get anything done yesterday.
    Today was a different matter.

The intro is Sasoris theme from Naruto Shippudden(yeah I like Japanese Animé ;) ) The middle track is made by Mats Nermark, the rest is soundsamples and guitars.

Anyways just had to do this today, used my old Ibanes RG135 stratstyle and some old Japanese pedals, amp is my very old Line6 POD 2.0 set on a cleanish amp sim, and using the pedals in front of it, simple and it works for this application.

http://www.soundclick.com/html5/v3/player.cfm?type=single&songid=13615777&q=hi&newref=1

Mellencaster and SecretSquirrel like this.

2. Mellencaster

Mellencaster Friend of Leo's

Nov 22, 2012
    North Bay Ont. Canada
    Sorry about the loss of your father . That's the wonderful thing about music , you can express your emotions in a instrument and let it all out.Lovely Niels!

NWinther likes this.

3. NWinther

NWinther Tele-Holic

Jul 16, 2007
    Denmark Solbjerg.
    Thanks!
    Yeah it is not something that was easy to live with!
    Anyways it is always oddly fun to mix up different tracks.
    Music is a good thing for the soul!

Mellencaster likes this.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.