Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Modeling amp: Digitech gsp 1101 and a pedal board.

Discussion in 'Modeling Amps, Plugins and Apps' started by chemobrain, Jun 21, 2017.

1. chemobrain

chemobrain Tele-Afflicted Ad Free Member

Nov 5, 2016
    oakland ca.
    I am having GSP a 1101 refurbished at the factory , then I will have two "amps".
    I like the idea of running two amp sounds and have done it before with different gear.
    I want to use my radial Big Shot A/B Y in front .
    The question is using my line mixer (peavey ) which was very quiet when being used in a midi set up.
    Using the mixer stereo line outs in to the audio interface, hmmm will it work? line out from gsp1101 works fine.???
    Next the idea of studio only pedal boards that are arranged by type of sound being created. imagine a Buckla synth with the different sections own the front...
    board 1: compression od, distortion, fuzz, modulation
    board 2: samplers delays reverbs
    board 3 feedbackers/boosters other weirdness, 4ms devices WMD device synth tone generators
    Laying out the boards by fuction , that can be plugged in or out off the signal flow as needed.
    I have all of this collect grooviness and figuring how to wire it up so that it is a plausible endeavor.
    I really don't like the playing with spaghetti aspect of using hardware after having used virtual instruments and patching for so many years that can be saved on loaded at will.

REASON has a thing called a combinator that can take a collection of devices ( a synth, distortion eq, delay , reverb flanger remember the set up and each devices setting into a complete preset, A Combinator Patch.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.