Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

"Mini Miney", a Boss GT-1 track

Discussion in 'Twanger Central' started by littlebadboy, Aug 19, 2017.

1. littlebadboy

littlebadboy Tele-Holic

Jun 25, 2016
    Midwest, USA
    I know I posted this track in the Boss GT-1 thread. But I just finished the final version... I think...

Well... Hello everyone!

I made a track using the the Boss GT-1 solely. Thus, there would soon be a YouTube video on it. For the mean time, here's the track for it:

https://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=13613816

I used 3 guitars:
    Left channel - my awesome cheapie Laguna 200avb
    Right channel - Squire Telecaster Classic Vibe Butterscotch Blonde Woohoo!
    Eerie volume swells and guitar solo - PRS SE Singlecut

Guitar Effects - Boss GT-1
    Audio Interface - Boss GT-1
    Drums and Bass were programmed on my DAW.

I'm not really happy with my solo. Feel free to comment. Before putting in the solo, it ended up #1 in the Guitar Rock sub-genre and #18 on the General Rock genre. So cool! But I uploaded a new version, so it may fall behind drastically! Haha:rofl:!

A final full version release of the track is coming through a collaboration with a friend! I had to be faithful to the Boss GT-1 so I had to make a "GT-1 demo" version.

I kinda found myself not bonding with the tele, so I got the PRS to replace it. It is currently for sale. I have to admit that after recording this track, I think I would like to keep the CV Tele, However, I have to return the PRS. I was more happy with the tele as I think it sounds good on record. Does that make me fickle-minded? Well, if I had the extra money, I would keep the PRS too.

I am very pleased with the Boss GT-1! It is an awesome multi-effects/amp simulator! It is also an excellent audio interface!

I hope you all will like it! Enjoy!

Here's a Soundcloud link, but I would appreciate it better if you would listen to it through soundclick link in the original post above. Thank you!

Basplr likes this.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.