Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Micro POG vs. Nano POG???

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by E5RSY, Sep 20, 2017.

1. E5RSY

E5RSY Poster Extraordinaire

Mar 5, 2009
    Georgetown, TX
    What is the difference? Is there a difference? Same circuit? Same sound?

Scott

2. jddub440

jddub440 Tele-Holic

Jan 16, 2015
    Tacoma
    Looks like the Nano has higher impedance for the outputs than the Micro....though I don't really know what that means!
    Also the Nano is capable of using batteries if necessary. Of course the Nano is a footprint half the size of the micro but I've also noticed that my Nano pedals from EHX in the white enclosures have a better decal on them that doesn't chip away like the decals/designs of their bare metal looking enclosures from EHX's XO series.
    I'm pretty sure neither have a true bypass, I don't see much of anything else that differentiates between the two smaller sized POG's.

3. JD0x0

JD0x0 Friend of Leo's

Feb 22, 2009
    New York
    It's been a LONG time, but I was previously turned off to EHX's nano stuff when I got the Nano muff. That thing was trash. One control, noisy, and muffled sounding, but take what I say with a grain of salt, that was years ago..

4. E5RSY

E5RSY Poster Extraordinaire

Mar 5, 2009
    Georgetown, TX
    Same controls on both, in this case.

5. BulletLee

BulletLee TDPRI Member

Dec 11, 2013
    Upstate New York
    I do remember reading that A/B'd they were different. I'm running a Micro POG and thought "hey I can downsize my board"! After reading that I'm content with the extra footprint.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.