Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Metal Resonator guitar build

Discussion in 'Tele Home Depot' started by Muzikp, May 31, 2018.

1. Barncaster

Barncaster Doctor of Teleocity

Fantastic James! That would look sweet with an ebony fingerboard!

Muzikp likes this.

2. loopy reed

loopy reed Tele-Afflicted

Nov 14, 2007
    Nashville, TN
    This is the coolest build in THD right now.

Also, nice CJ5. A buddy of mine had one with the V8 and it was the most terrifying thing I’ve ever driven. Cool though.

Barncaster likes this.

3. Muzikp

Muzikp Friend of Leo's Ad Free Member

Nov 5, 2010
    Sacramento
    Thx, but let's not get carried away now, there is always amazing stuff going on around here.

Thx for the Jeep comment, I love my CJ5. I put power disc brakes and power steering in mine (and many other upgrades), which took all the terror out of driving it. It actually stops a little too good now, hard to touch the brakes light enough to keep your face off the windshield.

[​IMG]

ModerneGuy and Barncaster like this.

4. loopy reed

loopy reed Tele-Afflicted

Nov 14, 2007
    Nashville, TN
    Oh I meant to say in my opinion it’s the coolest! So much amazing stuff happens here every day. And don’t take it personally but I’ll probably post the same comment on someone else’s thread next week and mean it just as much.

That’s a great looking Jeep! My dream Jeep is a CJ8, and I miss my old XJ very very much. Even though I spent more time under it than in it.

Muzikp likes this.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.