Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Lovepedal Amp 11

Discussion in 'Twanger Central' started by Mhermans, Nov 11, 2010.

1. Mhermans

Mhermans Tele-Meister

Apr 22, 2010
    Boston
    Tele
    Amp 11
    Princeton Reverb reissue

2. hal

hal Tele-Afflicted

Apr 4, 2006
    Memphis, TN
    This reminds me of the King of Tone at about 3:00. Pretty natural to my ears.

I have a Princeton to run it through as well(see avatar). Great playing, by the way.

3. Ormond

Ormond Tele-Afflicted

Jul 25, 2009
    san bernardino
    I am impressed - sounds really nice. Would be totally great for Country Blues - if there was such a thing.

4. bluetweed

bluetweed TDPRI Member

Apr 8, 2004
    This is the best Lovepedal I have heard yet. Sean has great ears for sure and thats what makes his pedals better than most. I use his amp50 as a clean boost and its the only boost ever that does not play with my touch sensitivity or tone in anyway. I should also have the amp11 by Saturday, can't wait

5. Mhermans

Mhermans Tele-Meister

Apr 22, 2010
    Boston
    I've like all the Lovepedals I've tried, but this one really hits the spot for me. I can forget what I'm playing through and just play. A lot of other ods I've tried, I'll constantly be looking at the pedal going, "what if I turn that knob a little".

The BB preamp is the same for me, just sounds right to me. Also the Timmy and Ep booster.....

6. gmann

gmann Friend of Leo's

May 7, 2008
    Okinawa, Japan
    Are you guys getting this directly fm Sean? What's the price, it's not listed on the site.

7. Seegs

Seegs TDPRI Member

Jan 23, 2006
    Germany
    ?

Chow,
    Seegs

8. gmann

gmann Friend of Leo's

May 7, 2008
    Okinawa, Japan
    I finally got one off of LovePedals Facebook page. So far he's only made these in two small runs that I know of. I missed the 1st run and a buddy called me and said they're up on the Facebook page again and I just got in. Like 30 mins later they were sold out. Anyway, It definately lives up to the hype IMO. Very transparent. It really doesn't sound like a pedal, it sounds like my amp but only moreso. I've only used it with my DR so far but it just sounds like my DR turned up and the boost function works great. I can get the DR cranked sound at volumes that don't make club owners or lead vocalists hate me and again that's what I really like about it, it sounds like my DR, not a pedal. I've said it before but I can't imagine it comin' off of my board.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.