So I have a Blues Jr. III and a new strat. I'll preface this with saying that I know virtually nothing about electronics. Today I plugged my amp into a power strip, which was also running various things (cable box, tv, etc.). At first my guitar wasn't sounding through the amp, then I got a very loud buzzing noise and when i went to touch my guitar strings it was even louder and it just sounded pretty concerning in general. I turned it off, plugged the amp into the wall, and switched out my amp cable, and it seemed to be fine. Has anyone had this before? Is it harmful to plug your amp into a power strip that's running other things? Or was it just a bad cable? Thanks!