Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Looking for giggable modelling amp

Discussion in 'Modeling Amps, Plugins and Apps' started by latin_ink, Apr 13, 2017.

1. 10thoufirst

10thoufirst Tele-Holic Ad Free Member

Nov 16, 2013
    England
    I would have suggested the Mustang III as well until I read the earlier post referring to an updated version coming out very soon. So I'd wait.
    For what it's worth, I use one (a Mustang) in my band when I'm feeling weak and can't be bothered to drag my valve amp out...

2. archiemax

archiemax TDPRI Member

Oct 11, 2016
    Phoenix AZ
    Been gigging for a couple of years now with two Mustang III's; one for the guitar and the other for the 13-pin synth setup. Works real good for me.

Jim Dep likes this.

3. latin_ink

latin_ink TDPRI Member

Apr 13, 2017
    Portugal
    Not stupid. It's a good point. I considered the PA option, but all small PAs I found have 2 pieces(L+R), so it would be 3 things to carry. The keyboard amps are too expensive.

4. latin_ink

latin_ink TDPRI Member

Apr 13, 2017
    Portugal
    All Katana models are out of stock online (thomann.de). I'll wait to check the new Mustang version, even a price drop on the existing versions when the new gets released would be great. The blackstars seem to be always on stock.

5. Ironwolf

Ironwolf Poster Extraordinaire Ad Free Member

Mar 11, 2008
    Boise, Idaho
    The Vox VT100X may work, although it is not stereo. It is loud, however.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.